If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
1. If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30 day period.
2. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just email us written notice 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement.
3. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of written notice. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Cancellations made prior to fulfilling your agreement will incur an early cancellation fee per your contract agreement
5. Agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
6. Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com 30 prior to the desired date of cancellation.